Are you finding the top and famous woodworkers around the world?
Wood working is actually an art of making any furniture and cabinetry for the residential or commercial needs. It is also a skill or activity of making the different items from the wood such as cabinet making, carpentry, wood carving, joinery and also wood turning. Besides the animal parts, clay and stone, the wood was the first material used by the early humans for making the several items. There are huge numbers of people making a variety of wood works which are really amazing at all. Many of them are at the top of the list and they are all the famous woodworkers in the world.
Top 10 wood workers in the world:
- Kaare Klint – This wood worker has a very strong influence on the Danish modern style of making the different furniture items.
- Stickley Brothers – Leopold, Gustav and Charles are the Stickley brothers and they brought the mission style furniture to the masses.
- Tage Frid – He is the best wood worker born in Danish and he influenced the development of the best studio furniture movement in the US.
- Sam Maloof – Sam is the United State’s most celebrated modern furniture craftsman. His modern chair is the most popular piece of his wood work and it was bought by the presidents Reagan and Carter.
- James Krenov – He is actually the studio furniture producer whose trendy design of the Krenov Cabinet manipulates the several modern cabinet models today.
- George Nakashima – He is one of the American famous woodworkers, a furniture maker and also the architect who was also leading innovators of 20th century furniture design. At the same time, he is also the father of the American craft movement.
- George Hepplewhite – This Hepplewhite was the cabinet maker of the 18th He is related to be one of the big three English furniture makers of that century. One common characteristic which you can see in most of his designs is the shield shaped chair back where a generous shield appeared in the place of the narrowest splat design.
- Thomas Chippendale – He is the famous Lavish cabinet maker of the 18th century and Chippendale mirror is his most popular piece of wood work.
- Thomas Sheraton – This wood worker was very famous in late 18th century and he was also the best furniture designer. Thus, he was considered to be the big three English furniture makers in this century. Sheraton also provided his name to the style of the furniture which is characterized by the feminine modification of the late Georgian styles. At the same time, it also became the most powerful source of the inspiration at the back of the furniture of the lateral 18th
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh – He was the Scottish designer, architect, artist and also the water colourist. He was also the designer in the post impressionist movement in UK.
All of them are really famous in wood workers from the different parts of the world.